• (1) Electric Hoist
• Patented electronic variable speed technology allows for the lift speed to be adjusted to the application
• Eliminates bump-firing when positioning the work piece reducing downtime and maintenance
• Minimum speed allows the work piece to be slowly inched down for a soft stop
• Soft start and stops increase the life of the gear train components, load chain hooks, and brake components
• H4 Duty Rating means the VOLT is engineered for demanding, industrial environments and the toughest applications
• Overload Protection prevents the operator from being able to lift more than the rated capacity of the hoist
• Electromagnetic brake design is an industry-proven safety feature that secures the load even if power is interrupted to the hoist.
• Height(in): 22.8
• Length(in): 29.5
• Volume: 7.979
• Width(in): 20.5
• Prop 65: None
Jet, volt, volt-200-3p-20 2 ton, 3 phase , 25′ lift, 230v, material handling, overhead lifting, hoists, electric hoists, variable speed
There are no reviews yet.