• Robust construction for increased durability and longer life in demanding industrial environments
• Welded, enclosed pockets provide greater stability and durability where the beam clamp attaches to the beam/structure
• Larger, thicker diameter pins for increased durability and life
• Welded all-steel frame and powder coat finish provide maximum durability and protection
• Clamp jaw is designed to distribute the load away from the beam flange edge increasing safety
• Used for quick mounting of a hoist or for lifting a broad range of beams up to 10-5/8 inches wide for increased versatility
• Complies with ANSI / ASME B30.17 and B30.20 standards
• Certification- Load tested to 125% of capacity with certificate
• Load Capacity (Metric Tons): 1
• Capacity (Lbs.): 2,200
• Weight (Lbs.): 12
• Maximum Beam Flange Width (In.): 8-2/3
• Minimum Beam Flange Width (In.): 3
• Load Capacity (Tons): 1
JET JBC Series features a more robust construction for increased durability and longer life in demanding industrial environments. The JBC Series Beam Clamps come in capacities from 1 ton to 5 tons and can accommodate a beam up to 10 inches wide. Each JET beam clamp jaw is designed to distribute the load away from the beam flange and adjusts easily for a wide range of standard H or I beams.
There are no reviews yet.