• MADE IN THE U.S.A.
• Puts a satin finish on steel, iron or aluminum
• Grind difficult to reach areas with the 3″ X 2″ or 1-1/2″ X 2″ diameter contact wheels
• Yoke surface conforms to shape of the surface to produce an even, smooth finish
• For grinding, and refinishing cylindrical shapes.
• Performs intricate contouring or internal finishing on uniquely shaped parts
• Serrated contact wheel is used for removing heavy stock, cleaning up a weld or snagging a casting
• Style (Type): Belt
• Weight (Lbs.): 163
• Belt Speed (SFPM): 4,600
• Contact Wheel Size (W x L) (In.): 8 x 2, 3 x 2, 1-1/2 x 2
• Belt Size (W x L) (In.): 2 x 72
• Motor (HP): 1 HP, 115/230V, 1Ph
• Overall Dimensions (L x W x H) (In.): 17 x 31 x 17
The JET Square Wheel Grinder is a belt grinder that uses a flat platen and idler wheels at each end to achieve a long, flat grinding surface. This innovative design permits grinding on the front wheel, which is square to the work and not crowned. The JET Square Wheel Belt Grinder, Models J-4103 and J-4126AC, grind, deburr and chamfer with equal proficiency both internal/external on parts large and small parts. Accessories allow the user to convert the Square Wheel Belt Grinder for polishing or buffing finished parts
There are no reviews yet.